Launch of VAL Lite with Google Analytics UA
You know how lego have these blocks where you can assemble and create different type of end products out of it. There is a 101 ways to do it and it is so difficult trying to figure out what the best way it is to do that.
This is the exact same thing with data and VAL Lite is the answer to that problem.
Google Analytics has announced the upgrade of all GA universal to GA4 this July. Data will not be migrated and access to data will be made available to end of the year. The options available in the market for non technical users are extremely limited and thus we decided to launch with GA Universal for our launch.
What will you get today with VAL Lite?
- Pre-defined data extraction — We have created 10 data extractions that brings in a mixture of data for Page, Traffic Dimensions mixed with Page, Users, Sessions and Traffic Metrics
- Pre-defined dashboards — We have made available 15 dashboards that allows you to visualise and query the data at different level of granularity
Page dimensions with Page, User, Session and Traffic metrics and Geo dimension.
The data and the dashboards configured will give you an overview of what your users are looking at on your websites. With the metrics permutation we put together you can measure it in terms of page views, users, sessions and more.
How do you use the page dimension dashboard?
- Use it to evaluate the pages on your website and the effectiveness of the page.
- Use it to assess the marketing campaign you create are generating the views intended on the relevant pages.
Traffic Dimension with Page, User, Session and Traffic Metrics.
The data and the dashboards configured will give you an overview of where your users are coming from and how they have discovered your websites. With the metrics permutation we put together you can measure it in terms of page views, users, sessions and more.
How do you use the dashboard?
- Use it to evaluate the traffic source on your website and the effectiveness of the source.
- Use it to assess the marketing campaign you create on social network or partnership with other website are generating the traffic to your website as intended.
If you want to get into the nuts and bolts and all the dashboards and data made available, check out our documentation where everything we created is listed here for your reference.
What is coming up next?
Tracking of e-commerce conversion and understanding what drives conversion is a key purpose of GA. That will be coming up in our next release. For details of future roadmap check out the following link.
If you want to know more about VAL Lite, you can find it here!
Get your dropbox for data
Play around with it first.
🎧 Stay in the loop
Spend more time on Linkedin than your inbox?
Data Canvas Newsletter
Stay informed on the latest from us at ThinkVAL.